Aug 22, 2013

Rourke in EX3 After All???














Is Sly trying to pull a fast one on us? According to another Bulgarian online news article, Rourke has arrived on location. The translation is as follows:


"Later Ivan Portnih with Sylvester Stallone look of the footage in the tent turned into a makeshift assembly. Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren, Wesley Snipes and even told the mayor details of the action sequences involving.


"We were greeted very kindly by the team, the actors were friendly and shared some excellent impressions of the city. Were very intrigued by the lines of the oldest processed gold treasure discovered near Varna, which gave them," said Ivan later Portnih.

The "Invincible" 3 starred Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford. Mickey Rourke even arrived at the port of Varna on Wednesday morning with a big "Mercedes G-Class." The super expected to go in theaters next August."



Our very own Andrew adds this:


According to sources that I personally trust....it is being said that Mickey Rourke will be in THE EXPENDABLES 3. Now, let the speculation begin. The fact that he was not listed in the Press Release from Lionsgate leads one to believe that he could be killed off early by Mel Gibson. Or maybe it is a flashback scene. Who knows at this point, but what we do know is that it is great to have Mickey back!

Andrew



If this is indeed true, I am super-excited. I was bummed when his name was not on the official cast list. But this could really make sense. Sly said he had "mountains of surprises" and "Mighty Mick is back!" on his Twitter account. Is Rourke on a mission with them? Does he get killed? By Conrad Stonebanks? Great news that I hope is not false reporting. EX3 is gonna be EPIC!

14 comments:

  1. Hey Jeff,
    Just out of curiosity in the Expendables 2 Blog post, there was a blog where people could chime in on who they guessed would or wouldn't be killed off... Like you said, like Specultion says it could be Rourke we don't know, and it could be Statham since he only films to sometime into september, or it could be Li since he isn't there even yet... Maybe we could have a poll just to see who the fans think will or won't fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. or it could be one of the newbies we will never know but it may be fun to guess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, Elrey maybe would know how to add the poll. I'll have to ask him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you guys want a poll for people to vote on who they think will die?

    ReplyDelete
  5. idk i think it would be interesting, the one photo from the other blog makes me think Hale Caesar dies...I wanted to run it by you and the rest of the members

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we should wait a little, this photo of Crews is too fresh and everyone would vote for him, nothing is predictable yet

    ReplyDelete
  7. If anyone dies, my money is on Caesar or Toll Road....or Tool, if he is in this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my money is on Caesar, Tool, or Christmas...Just because it seems to me scheduling conflicts the making of the movie...I don't think Toll dies in the beginning b/c both Rousey (via press conference) and Ortiz (via twitter) have said how much they're looking forward to working with Couture....But who knows, would this scene be the first one up or could they be filming out of order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Randy Couture ‏@Randy_Couture 5 Aug
      "Happy to have @VICIOUSortiz join XCM for mgmt and look forward to working w/ him on Expendables 3!"

      Delete
    2. I think you may be right, Jessica.

      Delete
  9. It doesn't mean I don't think Toll dies, but I just don't think he dies right off the bat....I am sorry for posting this much, but I do have a couple of ?'s.....Is it really bad to really not want the characters to die, and if they are supposed to be very sad? Also, from long-time bloggers did you find that there were still surprises and pure happiness/excitement after writing/participating in this blog? I mean I know we have the inside scoop, but did it hinder your enjoyment of the first 2 movies at all?

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are called The Expendables....but no one has ever been killed. (I don't really count Hemsworth, as he was barely introduced to us). I think a few members of the team need to die dramatic deaths.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first blog. Elrey has blogged here for years b

    ReplyDelete